Powered By Blogger

Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Remind to tell you...

About the time I started the greenbelt behind my house on fire and missed the Roller Derby.

Or the time a drunk driver mistook my house for a Drive Thru Daquiri Factory.

Or maybe when I got run over by an 84 year old man with no driver's license.

Or the time my dad told me that sex was like riding a bike. Once you learn how, you never forget. And then busted my ass on a bicycle, thereby scarring me emotionally for life.

2 comments:

October's Daughter said...

Mmmkay... I know about you getting hit by the ol' fart with no license, but I think it'll take a few glasses of wine to get you properly started on the others...

debbyrd said...

Yanow. Something just hit me. All those events in my life involve wheels.

Coincidence? Or not?