Powered By Blogger

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

For those of you who may not be aware, back in January of 2007, I was mistaken for a speedbump.

accident Day 14
Current mood: depressed


I find my self constantly apologizing for everything. I feel..disconcerted, if that is the right word. I can't remember things. Need to call Hahn today to get an MRI on my knee and hip, maybe my head. I forgot to yesterday.

I hurt. I need to go home but can't afford to leave work.



I swear I think there is a curse on me. I HATE to drive (things happen in threes. First car hitting house, then this. WHAT IS NEXT?????


I have to get back into the swing of things. I just can't right now.


Tuesday, January 23, 2007
accident day 17 (or 18)
Current mood: cranky
Well, MRI is set up for tomorrow. Yay. I also have PTSD, according to my dr.

I am officially a nut job. But the xanax helps me accept that fact.

My boss, bless his heart, says I should be better by now. Yeah, Rod, YOU get hit by a car when you are my age. You may have more gray hair than me, but you will always be younger. Remind me to mistake you for a speed bump when you are my age and see how you like it!

It is times like this I (almost ALMOST) wish I had a husband or BF to take care of me. But then I realize I would have to put up with him later.

For those of you who don't know, I had some guy born in 1919 run a stop sign and hit me when I was in the crosswalk. I guess I am better. My knee hurts all the time and keeps giving out on me.

I need to stop being such a negative nelly.

No comments: